Emergency response communication interface, makes sure that you are identified and your loved ones are promptly notified about your emergency and location along with details of first responder and/or emergency doctor so they can take prompt action.
One never knows when important information will be needed in an emergency situation.
- Do you remember your doctor’s name, your insurance info, supplements or medicines you are taking, any chronic conditions or allergies?
- Do your loved ones have all this information on them?
- How will First Responders get access to this information if you are not conscious?
- How will you know when a loved one’s emergency information is accessed?
- Can you keep your basic information available and sensitive information secure?
Having all this information at the time of emergency, will save a life and hence save the family.