Be your own saviour
How can we help...
Top 10 Reasons you need myresQR
- If you can’t speak for yourself, myresQR will speak for you.
- myresQR enables First Responders to immediately contact family members and friends.
- myresQR enables hospital staff to locate vital medical records.
- myresQR can communicate medical conditions or allergy information to medical staff.
- myresQR can prevent serious delays in treatment by saving crucial time during the “golden hour” of medical treatment.
- It’s far better to have myresQR and not need it than to need myresQR and not have it. It’s not just a piece of gear, it’s peace of mind.
- Accidents happen far more than you think they do. Approximately 1500 accidents happen every day, out of which 600 people die. Many victims are taken to hospitals unconscious and without identification.
- myresQR looks good on and makes a statement about your athletic lifestyle.
- myresQR provides cashless treatment upto 50000/- in network hospitals, thus preventing the need to worry about expenses.
- myresQR can save your Life. Period.
Benefits of myresQR
How myresQR works?
Pricing Plans and Collaterals
₹600 paid annually
₹1200 paid annually
Accessories and Collaterals
My 60 year old mother is a teacher and goes to school by government transport. She is diabetic and a heart patient. Once on the way to school, she even fainted and there was no way people around her could help her as they did not have her emergency contact. We came to know much later about the incident. I came across myResQR, which provides information to family members and also to the doctor about the pre existing medical conditions that helps the emergency doctor to provide prompt treatment without conducting any tests. Thanks to myResQR, now I am relaxed about my mother's safety.
My husband, Amit is into sales. He is always moving from one place to other. Couple of times he met with an accident and we came to know of the same later. I gifted him myResQR and now I am a bit relieved that we will be informed on time and he will be taken care of timely.
Namaste, our son wanted to pursue his dream career for which he moved to a far off city, Chennai for his higher studies. We used to be very worried about his well being and any untoward incident. One of our family friends suggested myresQR for our son. We found it very useful for prompt notification about any untoward incident and immediately subscribed myresQR for our son. Now we feel very relaxed as now we know that we will get information quickly and will be able to save our son’s life.
I am an Emergency Doctor and receive innumerous cases of road accidents and medical emergencies where the victim can not speak for himself and there is huge pressure on me for using any assumptions wrt the treatment to be administered. Always wondered if there is any way we emergency doctors get to know about pre-existing medical conditions, medications, allergies etc of the victim that helps us to give prompt treatment. This product myresQR has come as a great bridge between us and the unconscious victim where this gives us prompt information about the medical conditions of the victim and also connects us to his emergency contacts. I would recommend myresQR to everyone. Jaan hai to jahaan hai.
Organizations Who Care
We let our successful number of cases speak on our behalf
Let myResQR reach you at times and places, where nobody else will.
Get In Touch
Cause we listen to respond, not reply
A BIG AND HEARTFELT THANK YOU TO OUR FIRST RESPONDERS.
We could say it a million times…and it wouldn’t be enough. At myresQR, we are very proud of our First Responder community and all that serve and protect our local and national communities. So, thank you (a million times and more) for being on the front line of safety in our communities.